- Heat the mouth tray in warm water for 10 seconds and place it thereafter on your upper row of teeth. Mould the tray by biting your teeth together as well as pressing your fingers against your lips and teerh. When the fit is good, remove the tray and dip it in cold water.Repeat the procedure with the tray for your lower row of teeth.
- Brush your teeth thoroughly, Open the battery cover on your Belissas light and remove the plastic under the battaries. Close the battary cover.
- Twist off the top of the gel applicator and replace it with the piece that comes with the kit Apply a small amount of gel for each tooth in the tray. Be careful with the dosage.
- Put the mouth trays in place and bite down. Turn on the Belissas light and hold it against the trays. Leave on for 20-40 minutes.
- When the processing time is up, brush your teeth and rinse your mouth thoroughly so that no access gel is left between your teeth.
For best results, repeat this process daily for 7-14 days.